Sunday, May 14, 2006

hAPpy MoTheR's DaY

"Happy Mother's Day means more
then have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean alot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
that I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day ,
with pleasure and with love.

How much I love you I can't say:
it's more then words can hold.
You're all at once my rich, red clay,
My potter and my mold.

Yours the words that shaped my voice,
the spirit within me.
Yours the will that shaped my choice,
My fortune, and my sign.

How lucky I was to have had you
At the core of me!Wise and good,
you always knew
Just what I could be.

And so I came to be someone
Whom I could be proud of.
For this I give my swollen sum
of gratitude and love

Mama..haPpy MoThEr's daY ....
WiShing yOu tHe WoRLd haPpIneSs No mAtTer WhERe U arE!

No comments: