Saturday, March 18, 2006

sAv3 tHe laSt daNce fOr mE

Check this out..... the recent hot korean movie ...... Eunsoo (Eugene) is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. Eunsoo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man (Ji Sung) who's completely lost his memory. She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name: "Baek Changho". Love blossoms, and soon wedding bells can be heard. But on the night of their wedding ceremony, Eunsoo's father passes away. And soon after, Changho disappears too! In the blink of an eye, the two people Eunsoo loves most in the world have left her. But Changho had his reasons for disappearing: his real name is Kang Hyunwoo, and he's heir to a large conglomerate. Even more, someone is plotting to kill him...


@~~** Give My Love Of -**~~@

When I look in your eyes I can see that you
Want to be with me but you're so scared
And I don't know what to say or do
But the tears keep falling from your eyes
And I know that times won't change my love
And I can't do nothing to keep you

*Oh, I'll give my love Oh when I hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that I can't change my love
Take my love all through the night.....

As the hours pass away
You
think that love ain't here to stay
Feel a beat from your chest
But you don't give doubt a moment's rest

You dream the future and all you see is the dark
Listen to your heart, baby
The truth will set sparks

Now I'll give my love oh when i hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know, that I can't change my love
Take my love all through the night....

Now i'll give my love oh when i hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that time won't change my love
Take my love all through the night...(*)

Enjot this lovely song@:http://www.muchmusic.net

@~~~**Our Love Will Always Last**~~~@
(English Ver - Edward Chun)

As we walk this land
Side by side, hand n hand
I know that some coulds may pass
But if we hold on tight
And love with all your might
Then the thorns in our life will never last

And the roads may sometimes be unpaved
You may think that our love cannot be saved
Though the world out there
Maybe cold to all we share
I have you, to take me throught the night
And if we hold on tightAnd stay true to all that's right
Then baby, our love will alwyas last....

See the sunrise in the sky
Kiss the sunset as we lie
At night, I'll never leave your side
But I know someday I'll be gone, and you'll be gray
Oh, darling, wish that I could heal your pain...

Though the world out there
Maybe cold to all we share
I have you, to take me through the night

And if we hold on tight
And stay true to all that's right
Then baby, our love will always last....

And if we hold on tight, stay true to all that's right
Then baby our love will always last

No comments: