Thursday, June 07, 2007

LyN....bAcK tO bLoGgIng

Yeah!!! that is right....Lynn is back..just as the title stated...
Gosh it's been ages since missing in action, though a couple of fans :) still keep track of my blog but I ain't know there's this 2 "siau kia" really do stopped by still...kamsiah ah brader Nel & Kenny..
Guess I missed out all that's going on since errrrr when was the last posting of gua ah (blink blink)...
Believe it or not me hampir hampir forget how to log in and my own accout WAHAHHHAHHAHHA....
Anyway this is it......

What happened?????
Hmmm it's long long long long story.....a not happily ever after fairy tale....
Life been tough lately.....up hill down hill up hill down hill...haih...that is what happened jor.

What NEXT????
Start a new life larrr....what else...so keep on checking lar for the NEW FOUND LYN :)

1 comment:

ah nel said...

balu u noe kar!!!

evelitime bisit here sure seen same post...

farker!u boypren then forget to blog liao lar???